Phone: +49 (0)431 666 567 16
- Since September 2013 research assistant at the NIT
- 2007 - 2013 project management for market research and specialised fairs at the Tourismus Agentur Schleswig-Holstein (TASH) in Kiel
- 2004 - 2007 project manager at the Nordsee-Tourismus-Service GmbH (NTS) in Husum (focus on market research, fairs, nature and tourism, marketing abroad)
- 1996 - 2004: studies in Geography at the Christian-Albrecht-University in Kiel
- 1994 - 1996: studies in teaching at the EWF in Kiel
- 1994 Abitur at the Theodor Heuss Schule Pinneberg
UPCOMING Dates and events
As part of the 8th Forum Zukunft Winter of the Austrian Winter Network, Ulf Sonntag talks about current trends in winter tourism.
13. November 2018
On the occasion of the 13th Global Forum on Tourism Statistics in Cusco, Peru, Ulf Sonntag is talking about "How much is too much? Assessing the demand, economic impact and perception of 'sharing accommodation' in tourism destinations".
28.-30. November 2018
At the Label Day 2018 of the Swiss Tourism Association (STV), Martin Lohmann will speak under the title "Experience²" about the significance of holiday experiences, about the psychological and social backgrounds of the experience claim and what practical consequences this can have in product design.
29. November 2018
More on past events in our archive