Tourism Studies (M.A.)
- since February 2016 research assistant at NIT
- 2014 traineeship at Color Line cruises in Kiel
- 2013-2014 hotel trainee on Zanzibar/Tanzania
- 2012-2014 studies in tourism development strategies (M.A.) at FH Stralsund, Germany
- 2009-2012 studies in tourism management in cruise and travel operations (B.A.) at Southampton Solent university, Great Britain
- 2009 Abitur in Plön/Schleswig-Holstein
UPCOMING Dates and events
As part of the 8th Forum Zukunft Winter of the Austrian Winter Network, Ulf Sonntag talks about current trends in winter tourism.
13. November 2018
On the occasion of the 13th Global Forum on Tourism Statistics in Cusco, Peru, Ulf Sonntag is talking about "How much is too much? Assessing the demand, economic impact and perception of 'sharing accommodation' in tourism destinations".
28.-30. November 2018
At the Label Day 2018 of the Swiss Tourism Association (STV), Martin Lohmann will speak under the title "Experience²" about the significance of holiday experiences, about the psychological and social backgrounds of the experience claim and what practical consequences this can have in product design.
29. November 2018
More on past events in our archive