Phone: +49 (0)431 666 567 19
- Since 2014 research assistant at the NIT
- 2013 - 2014 work experience placement in administration at the Austrian Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy – department of international tourism relations
- 2006 - 2012 studies in geography with a focus on tourism research and Austrian and European regional development at the University of Vienna
- 2005 - 2006 basic military service as a paramedic
- 2005 Matura at the commercial college in Amstetten/Lower Austria
UPCOMING Dates and events
As part of the 8th Forum Zukunft Winter of the Austrian Winter Network, Ulf Sonntag talks about current trends in winter tourism.
13. November 2018
On the occasion of the 13th Global Forum on Tourism Statistics in Cusco, Peru, Ulf Sonntag is talking about "How much is too much? Assessing the demand, economic impact and perception of 'sharing accommodation' in tourism destinations".
28.-30. November 2018
At the Label Day 2018 of the Swiss Tourism Association (STV), Martin Lohmann will speak under the title "Experience²" about the significance of holiday experiences, about the psychological and social backgrounds of the experience claim and what practical consequences this can have in product design.
29. November 2018
More on past events in our archive