Phone: +49 (0)431 666 567 19
- Since 2014 research assistant at the NIT
- 2013 - 2014 work experience placement in administration at the Austrian Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy – department of international tourism relations
- 2006 - 2012 studies in geography with a focus on tourism research and Austrian and European regional development at the University of Vienna
- 2005 - 2006 basic military service as a paramedic
- 2005 Matura at the commercial college in Amstetten/Lower Austria
The NIT has contributed data and findings from the 2018 Reiseanalyse on German outbound tourism to Asia and the interest of Germans’ in travelling to China to the publication UNWTO/GTERC Asia Tourism Trends - 2018 Edition.
UPCOMING Dates and events
ITB 2019, Berlin:
* 6 March 2019, 10:00-11:30 a.m., City Cube Berlin, Room M4: At the Online Summit 2019 of the Verband Internet Reisevertrieb (VIR) Ulf Sonntag is presenting selected results of the travel analysis on current developments in the online travel market.
* 6 March 2019, 14:30-15:30, City Cube Berlin, Room A6: Martin Lohmann is presenting first selected results of the Reiseanalyse 2019 (together with Guido Wiegand).
* 6 March 2019, 15:00-16:00, Room Weimar 2, Digitalisation and Sustainability in Tourism: Dirk Schmücker (NIT), Eric Horster (FH Westküste) and Edgar Kreilkamp (Leuphana University) are investigating the question "How will digital transformation change sustainable tourism development in the future?
* 7 March 2019, 11:30 a.m., Restaurant Brandenburg: Bente Grimm is presenting selected results from the Reiseanalyse at the press conference of the 50plus hotels (registration required).
More on past events in our archive