- Since 2003 Project manager at the NIT
- 2001 - 2003 Research assistant for mobility and lifestyle research at the Institute for Social-Ecological Research (ISOE) in Frankfurt/Main
- 2000 - 2002 Freelancer in social research and market research/ translator (Norwegian-German)
- 2000 Thesis on the topic of ‘sustainable mobility’
- 1997 - 2000 Research assistant at ISM Global Dynamics in Kronberg (international market research)
- 1994 - 2000 Studies in sociology, law and modern Scandinavian studies in Gießen und Frankfurt/Main (Degree: Magister Artium)
- 1993 - 1994 International course at the Follo Folkehøyskole in Vestby/Norway
- 1993 Abitur in Friedberg/Hessen
Dates and events
At the Culinary and Wine Tourism Conference 2017, Martin Lohmann will present results on "Foodie Tourists' Well-being: Holiday trips with an emphasis on savoring regional cuisine and their effects on well-being indicators".
October 18th-21st, 2017
On the occasion of the 2nd Mediterranean European Economic Tourism(MEET) Forum Philipp Wagner will be talking about the importance of the German holiday market for Mediterranean destinations.
October 26th-28th, 2017
Ulf Sonntag will talk about "Sustainability as a success factor in tourism development: The case of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany" during the MOVE2017 conference in Pamplona, Spain on November, 23rd 2017 Further Information
More on past events in our archive