Head of Market Research
- Since 2007 Head of Market Research at the NIT
- Since 2006 Asssociate Director at the NIT
- Since 2002 Permanent employee at the NIT
- 2000 - 2001 Internship at the NIT
- 1996 - 2002 Studies in geography, business administration and politics in Bonn, St. Gallen and Honolulu, Hawaii
- 1995 Civil service
- 1994 Abitur in Osnabrück
Dates and events
At the Culinary and Wine Tourism Conference 2017, Martin Lohmann will present results on "Foodie Tourists' Well-being: Holiday trips with an emphasis on savoring regional cuisine and their effects on well-being indicators".
October 18th-21st, 2017
On the occasion of the 2nd Mediterranean European Economic Tourism(MEET) Forum Philipp Wagner will be talking about the importance of the German holiday market for Mediterranean destinations.
October 26th-28th, 2017
Ulf Sonntag will talk about "Sustainability as a success factor in tourism development: The case of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany" during the MOVE2017 conference in Pamplona, Spain on November, 23rd 2017 Further Information
More on past events in our archive