Head of Market Research
Phone: +49 (0)431 666 567 0
- Since 2007 Head of Market Research at the NIT
- Since 2006 Asssociate Director at the NIT
- Since 2002 Permanent employee at the NIT
- 2000 - 2001 Internship at the NIT
- 1996 - 2002 Studies in geography, business administration and politics in Bonn, St. Gallen and Honolulu, Hawaii
- 1995 Civil service
- 1994 Abitur in Osnabrück
UPCOMING Dates and events
On the occasion of the 13th Global Forum on Tourism Statistics in Cusco, Peru, Ulf Sonntag is talking about "How much is too much? Assessing the demand, economic impact and perception of 'sharing accommodation' in tourism destinations".
28.-30. November 2018
At the Label Day 2018 of the Swiss Tourism Association (STV), Martin Lohmann will speak under the title "Experience²" about the significance of holiday experiences, about the psychological and social backgrounds of the experience claim and what practical consequences this can have in product design.
29. November 2018
More on past events in our archive