Scientific Advisory Board of the NIT
The scientific advisory board accompanies the scientific work of the NIT and therefore represents part of the scientific network of the institute. The members of the scientific advisory board are appointed personally.
- Prof. Dr. Jan Barkmann, University Darmstadt; University of Applied Sience (before: Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development; Department of Environmental and Resource Economics)
- Prof. Dr. Nele Marisa von Bergener, NBS Northern Business School gGmbH, Hamburg
- Johanna Danielsson is Partner and COO at Kairos Future, Stockholm (SE)
- Dr. Dirk Dohse is program coordinator Knowledge, Creation and Growth at the Kiel Institute for World Economy.
- Prof. Dr. Florian Dünckmann is professor of Cultural Geography at the Christian-Albrechts University Kiel
- Prof. Dr. Dieter Frey is the vice dean of the Faculty for Psychology and Education at the Ludwig-Maximilian-University in Munich. He holds the chair in classic social psychology.
- Dr. Jesko Hirschfeld, Institut für ökologische Wirtschaftsforschung (IÖW) (environmental economics and environmental policy)
- Berit Johannsen, Ministry of Education and Culture Issues of Land Schleswig-Holstein, Kiel.
- Dr. Peter-Michael Link is part of Hamburg University's Research Group Climate Change and Security.
- Prof. Dr. Gerd Meier is a professor in methodology and general psychology at the Department of Business Psychology at the University of Lüneburg.
- Prof. Dr. Konrad Ott University of Kiel, Department of Philosophy, philosopher, ethicist of science and environment
- Dr. Anja Stephan, Rostock University Medical Center
- Prof. Dr. Carsten Stick is the head of the Department of Pathophysiology and Climatology at the University of Kiel.
- Dr. Lars Wohlers director KON-TIKI, Lüneburg (environmental education)
UPCOMING Dates and events
As part of the 8th Forum Zukunft Winter of the Austrian Winter Network, Ulf Sonntag talks about current trends in winter tourism.
13. November 2018
On the occasion of the 13th Global Forum on Tourism Statistics in Cusco, Peru, Ulf Sonntag is talking about "How much is too much? Assessing the demand, economic impact and perception of 'sharing accommodation' in tourism destinations".
28.-30. November 2018
At the Label Day 2018 of the Swiss Tourism Association (STV), Martin Lohmann will speak under the title "Experience²" about the significance of holiday experiences, about the psychological and social backgrounds of the experience claim and what practical consequences this can have in product design.
29. November 2018
More on past events in our archive