NIT is a research institution for tourism issues and related subject areas. On the basis of basic research, we also develop tourism strategies within consultancy projects.
NIT engages in different areas of activity:
- Basic research
- Market research
- Strategy & development
- Sustainable tourism devlopment
- Tourist mobility research
- Funding acquisition & application accompaniment
- Academic work, qualification measures & training courses
- Presentations, seminars & events
Moreover, we also organise conferences on tourism topics for and with partners and inform about the results of our work in publications, lectures and courses.
We create and deliver knowledge and help to find promising paths for future tourism development.