Institute for Tourism Research in Northern Europe (NIT)
D-24103 Kiel (Germany)
Phone: +49 (0) 431 - 666 567-0
Fax: +49 (0) 431 - 666 567-10
How to get there
Our office is located in the immediate vicinity of the City Hall and Opera House, opposite Hiroshima Park. We recommend that you arrive by public transport or by bicycle or on foot. Parking spaces are available, but there is a charge for them.
- From Kiel central station you need about 10 to 15 minutes on foot.
- The easiest way to find your way is to follow the blue line (which, by the way, was painted on the floor for the cruise guests) from the taxi stand towards the city centre/pedestrian zone until you reach Asmus-Bremer-Platz,
- there turn left and pass the office of the Kieler Nachrichten.
- Then walk across the Rathausplatz, past the town hall and cross Rathausstraße at the pedestrian lights.
- You will find our office on the left side of the street, number 23 (office on the 2nd floor, conference room on the 1st floor).